Thursday, December 10, 2009

All About Me ... (Re-Post)

HEY!! My name is Safia and I am third year university student at York U! This is my first blog..so bare with me lol. I'm just re-posting my all about me section because I just don't feel like you guys got to know enough about me in my first blog post (not that you might care...but here goes anyway. lol). Well, when I first came to york in 2007, I started off in the sciences (biomedical science) as I wanted to be a heart surgeon. After thinking and thinking for days at a time...I realized that I was only in it for the money and that it wasn't something that I was really interested in (not right now at least). Sooooo, I ended up switching my program to Law and Society, and thank god I did because I absolutely LOVE IT! (so far...lol), so technically I'm in my first year of the program itself. It's something I'm passionate about, I'm all for the "everyone deserves a second chance" motto. Specifically, I want to be a criminal lawyer in the future..in hopes that everything goes as planned. So enough about my education.......
Here are some other interests I have,

  • Dance, Cheerleading, Figure Skating.
  • Music (all kinds, I respect all genres).
  • BET is my favourite tv channel in the wholeeeee wide world! lol
  • Facebook (not obsessive though..lol)
  • FASHION!!!!.....I'm a sucker for shoes = )
  • hmmmm, there's a lot more, I just can't think right now!
Soo, all in all I'm a pretty outspoken person, I speak my mind at ALL TIMES..I have a hard time faking it... that's just me :S. I've created this blog primarily for a course I'm taking called "The Networked Imagination" and so far it is extremely interesting and very philosophically based. Throughout this course, I hope to tackle the differences and similarities between virtual space and physical space.........let's see how that goes.......................................

p.s. refer to me as Girl in A Cyberspace World (g.i.a.c.w.) from now on....


signed,

-g.i.a.c.w.

No comments:

Post a Comment